R. Simon Kaebe
R. Simon Kaebe, CEO of teccrab online service inc., was born in Berlin, Germany in June 1972. His first computer was a Schneider Amstrad CPC 464, which he later replaced with the more advanced CPC 664 model. At sixteen, he created his first computer game, a text-adventure and designed his first professional database system for a travel agency before he turned twenty.
Some Highlights of his professional and personal life:
- 1995 He discovered the World Wide Web and has been captivated by its evolution, influence and potential ever since.
- 1997 He began working as an internet marketing consultant and developed many websites.
- 1999 Received an award for a good business idea in a business plan competition.
- 2004 In June, he started offering his internet marketing service under the domain kaebe.net where he showcased his projects.
- 2006 In April, R. Simon Kaebe moved to Vancouver, BC, Canada. He became a Charter Member of Tazzu, Vancouver’s Business and Technology Community.
- 2008 He took on the position of IT Manager at INTERNeX International Exchange in March. In November, he became a member of Web Of Trust. He was nominated by the Province of British Columbia in December to become a permanent resident of Canada.
- 2009 In January, he became the Public Relations Manager for INTERNeX International Exchange. In June 2009, he started his blog under the domain simok33.wordpress.com where he published articles about technology.
- 2010 R. Simon Kaebe became a permanent resident of Canada in November.
- 2011 He created an online database system for INTERNeX and desiged and implemented their new website at internexworld.com.
- 2012 In February, he founded and became the CEO of teccrab online service inc.